Friday, October 08, 2010

Haven't been really updating for days :/

Work was fine today because it was pretty slack. Even had a break & I accompanied Brina for a haircut and passed her the cards,managed to catch up a little with her. :) Excited for the steamboat, it'll be our final meet up with the two whom will be sitting for the big A.
I'm losing all my friends to A levels :(.

I'm going to collect my culinary uniform with the guys tomorrow! Wonder what will it look like & have cell outing ( again! :) in the evening. I look forward to them man, love the games & fun as well as fellowship, always!

I don't want school to start. Hate going back to the lifestyle where I see many unfamiliar faces in Tp & having to wake up at an ungodly hour in the morning, taking 1.5 hours to reach school. That sucks big time.
On a lighter note, I love life these days.

430 is my usual time that I'll leave house. The day starts with my favorite tv programmes, hk dramas and I'll reach home at 12-2 on average days. I miss my family though.
Feels like a long time since I sat down and have a good dinner with them though that is usually done on our Sundays, I hardly see them at home or rather I am unable to because they are usually asleep. Feel kind of bad, shall try spending more time with them next week, at least try and reach home at 10 :) My goal. As well as spend some time with God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home