Monday, September 20, 2010

Today was quite a waste of time :(
Sad but I'll make up for it tomorrow, going to hit town with Adeline before meeting the other two at amk :)
I don't know what i do for my holidays, its like i am starting to feel a little bored already but i definitely prefer this lifestyle compared to my school days.
I am such a fickle bitch! HAHA.

Anyway, the internet is such a bitch. There is no hosting webs which can accomodate my photos. This is damn sickening man.
Will put up my new link tomorrow!

I hope that the following Sunday after this will be a free one for me so i can have dinner with the Bcm people and probably we can have pizza at Timbre or some sort?
I kind of miss Serene's presence, saw her video on facebook and i can't believe she's really over at Philippines! I shall go there next year for a mission trip, my annual trip there.

On a random note, Tim is such a nice friend. I hope you enjoy your trip dude! Envious much :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home