Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Pictures Galore, as promised :)









Layered.



Trees within the seas




The photos from here are taken by Brina!

She's a great photographer!
Now you get what i mean? :)





I love the photos, hope you enjoyed it too.

Am going to send my mum off in 3 hours and i am going to work for a few hours tomorrow strating at 10am, tell me how should i survive through the day. Thankful that there is no more school for now! I am a happy bitch.
Am going to meet Gffs tomorrow, excited much!

I am so excited for my next photography trip, I am going to visit MBS!

I hate my workplace. It's a shitified place for dogs, not me though. The only way to survive is to face everything with a smile, suck up and be a hypocrite there where gossip mongers have nothing better to do besides whiling their time away through talking behind others back. Thats the reality of the working world for you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home