Sunday, September 12, 2010

Picture Perfect Moments


Polaroid madness.


The birthday queen
Candies; I wish i live in the midst of them
greennn
blueee- don't ask me what's with the cheena words
sunset

A :)
B :)
J :)
The photographer.
Flower.

Totally heart this photo.
S & J.

Sunny island.

I can't wait to get over tomorrow's paper and from that second i'll be free, thanks.

Serene's leaving tomorrow :( Will miss her crazy moments that has brought us much fun and laughter but still, she's leaving for a greater cause, so i suppose we should feel happy instead of sad for her. But everyone is leaving Singapore which makes me feel quite upset being stuck in this puny country, which can lead me nowhere.
Anywhere, take care babe, don't be too sad! We'll miss you.

What should i do during this month?
I am seriously going to start thinking about that. I think i am a sloth, i am so lazy and i would just while my time away though i know nothing good will come out of it. I hate this part of me whereby somewhere deep down i know I've got to do something but i just refuse to. Omg, and yes my blogshop. I know i have to start completing orders but i haven't. So damn irresponsible yes i know but i will and i must, right after tuesday alright sweeties?

I am so excited to get my Holga Photos which i will receive on Thursday, i hope it'll turn out fine or I'll be extremely disappointed. Though its my first try, seriously. Wondering what this month holds for me, but it'll be interesting. Definite.

And to all my friends who are preparing for the shit 'A's, Good luck to you & don't be overly stressed out. :)

LB is awesome shitzx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home