Friday, September 10, 2010

I'm going to blog more often as of now!

Feel like getting back into the blogging mood because the holidays are coming and i am so free :)
My Hugo Boss Bazaar job got cancelled and there goes my $300 over worth of income, sad to say but i hope i can find some meaningful things to do.

AND AND AND

I finally signed up for my BTT after months of delay. It's on the 31th October and i am so excited because that means i am one step closer to driving.

Catching Going the Distance next week after my final paper. Can't wait man. <3

I don't know what else to say now due to the uber long break from blogging, sadly. And i am really excited for Si Xuan's birthday on Saturday because we're going to take some awesome photos and of course,celebrate her birthday! Cool stuff.

Thats all for now, stay tuned people! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home