Friday, September 17, 2010

I love my new pair of earrings, they are damn cute!
MonoChrome <3And some camwhore shots of myself.



Marche

Random

The streets of Singapore.
The unique structure
And this one which was like plop right smack in the middle of orchard road.

Music is the remedy.
Was never into it but recently whenever i feel upset or pissed or lonely, i seem to seek solace in it alot more and i feel so much better. Surprisingly, the moment i plugged in my earpiece, i felt so much better. Perhaps its the melody or the lyrics. I don't know but yeah. Bad day. Awful, but well, much better now with my mac and ipod, my new best friends.

Step Up 3 was awesome! Nice show with a great storyline and i loved how everything fell into place. The movie always makes you go crazy about dance and feel super hyped up that you want to sign yourself up with dance classes immediately. :)

Anyway, life is pretty good for now. I love the holidays and i hope that it will never end. Please stay this way. I wish.
I have lots to do. Had better get started with my blogshop and complete the orders on hand. Thank you for your patience! I will get it done ASAP. I promise!

Tomorrow will be good. Because i am going for my dad's cell gathering, its some moon cake festival and i hope that i can take some pretty photos. Sorry if i am overly excited about it but i seriously need to find interesting stuff to do in order to keep me enthusiastic about life.
Was telling Sx and Brina over dinner that i wish to sit at Starbucks with a storybook and a cup of coffee with my ipod, that would be nice. Thats what they do in Europe all day. And people can spend hours people-watching according to a friend. I call that a lifestyle.
Wish i can experience a day in Europe just doing that, that would be an amazing experience.

I think i just learnt something new on the camera, Awesome <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home