Monday, September 13, 2010

I just caught this hk show which i am seriously into and i really love it, its a simple show about some horoscopes intertwined with love. It really makes me feel like super into the show and i don't know why! Twinkle is gorgeous and i am beginning to like this cute small-eyed guy :)
Alright sounds pretty retarded to blog about this but yes, if you happen to want to know its called Stupid Cupid or the other way around.

And i just read L's blog, i want to travel the world too, envious much. Glad you're having fun in Europe, at least it seems like it. Your photos make me wish that i can travel so so much! I MUST TRAVEL AT THE END OF THE YEAR.
I know how much i am so into travelling though i haven't been to many countries but its definitely something i want to do when i am able to, i am going to make sure it becomes part of my lifestyle. So glad for mummy, she's heading to Japan with her friends on Thursday, on a holiday. I am sure it'll be enjoyable!

Alright what am i doing here when i have an exam in 25 hours time?
:)

Going to blog about random stuff from now, because i want to look back 10 years down the road and laugh at my thoughts and my silly moments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home