Friday, September 17, 2010

Hi there.

My lousy phone and itouch.
Watch.
Ring.
Flower.
My mac.
Cameras.
The new addition to the family.
Polaroid which flash is spoilt.
And my favorite hello kitty pouches from the flea to house the cameras!

Nine Random Things :>

I was really bored so i decided to randomly shoot some items at home. Yes tell me how free am i. I think i am really growing fat. I am not the typical girl that whines about how much excess lard i have on my body but i am so upset because i have been growing fatter for no reason at all which sucks.

Sad.

On a side note, I am heading to town to catch Step-Up tomorrow. I know i am extremely slow but i haven't been able to fork out the time :(
Now i do, feel so liberated.

Work was stupid, headed down for an hour and it was over. Wasted my time and sacrificed my precious sleep. But i enjoyed dinner with the girls over Astons and Strawberry Shortcake Mcflurry. Awesome. Ice cream makes me feel super high!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home