Sunday, August 29, 2010














The bachelorette

































I ought to update but i am feeling so lazy.

And i just realised that i do have a major issue with the photos. They are so tiny! I don't know why is it like that nor how to resize it. Makes me super :(
Whatever. Let me get down to the happenings.

Lynn Bachelorette's Party today, was fine i guess :)
But i was a little disappointed because i was totally anticipating Timber's Pizza but we ended up eating some chicken chop @ Settlers Cafe at SMU & i saw Adeline, such a small world. But its wasn't that bad i guess though we did not have time to play board games.

Headed over to CHIJMES
:>

To say i am not pissed would be a lie but whatever. I can't be bothered anymore, its like what more can i say & i feel like i wasted my ideas and whatsoever.
Nvm. It's not about friendship but talking about money always spoils friendships right. What's new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home